Welcome to the Totally Tigers Comment section! This feature serves as a way for readers to share their short comments about Totally Tigers blogs. As a privately-owned website, the editors reserve the right to edit or remove comments which do not adhere to the rules listed below or due to space. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning.
Our goal is to present and maintain a positive and welcoming social media experience, as well as a forum that encourages discussion among readers. Thus, Totally Tigers does not permit:
- Advertising –
- Names or links to blogs, products or services
Abusive Language –
Inappropriate or obscene words (including creative spelling)
Demeaning, accusatory or insulting language
- Discrimination –
- Any negative reference to someone’s sex, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or political beliefs
- Formatting –
- Responses exceeding 1″ (app. 4 – 5 sentences maximum) in length. Totally Tigers reserves the right to edit comments for length in order to fit the stated maximum allowed.
- All caps
- More than one post per reader per article and more than one response per comment
- Posting a topic that is different than that day’s blog
- Fraudulent –
- Posting under another name, multiple names or a fraudulent email address for purposes of concealing identity or to fulfill a personal motive
- Plagarism –
- Use of the blog’s content or thread posts for personal profit or without proper accreditation
- Spamming –
- Unsolicited junk email or advertising other blogs
- Topical –
- Posts not adhering to the topic
- Comment sections close on blogs once a new blog has posted.
- Trolling –
- Subtle or overt remarks made to inflame posters or readers
- Posters exhibiting a pattern of intent to disrupt discussions or posting because of a personal agenda
All posts are subject to approval and at the discretion of Totally Tigers. All published posts are the opinions of the actual poster and not those of Totally Tigers. Posts not adhering to the above rules will be removed.
By posting a comment, you are accepting our rules and terms for use. It is the responsibility of each poster to read and understand the rules listed. Due to the volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to individual questions or requests. Totally Tigers reserves the right to update or change the listed rules at any time.